1721 Oregon Street
1721 A Oregon Street
This well-maintained Berkeley Craftsman home offers a main house and a legal ADU built in 2017 and qualifies for Golden Duplex Status per city of Berkeley determination.
Main house offers formal living room, Formal dining room, 2+ bedrooms, 2 baths and a large updated eat-in kitchen, sunroom and a finished attic with skylights great for extra sleeping space or a hobby room. The coved ceilings, original built-ins, beautiful hardwood floors, and the abundant natural light makes this home a welcoming place. The Kitchen leads to a sunroom and a deck overlooking the lush green backyard.
ACCESSORY DWELLING UNIT
High quality construction, modern design, high pitch ceilings , natural light and the privacy makes this a great place for family members or a rental for extra income. This unit offers a large studio with beautiful kitchen and stainless steel appliances, sleeping area, bathroom, Living and dining area.
- 3+ Bedrooms, 3 Baths
- Large Eat-In Kitchen
- Sunroom And Deck
- ADU Built In 2017
- Fresh Paint And Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Skylights In Finished Attic Invites The Sun In
- Built In 1910
- Large Lot Of 5,400 Square Foot
- Huge Back Yard With Vegetable Garden, FruIt Tree And Large Tool Shed
- Walk To Ashby Bart, Berkeley Bowl, Schools, Shops and Restaurants On Shattuck Ave
- Easy Commute To San Francisco.
- Property Qualifies For Golden Duplex Status Per City Of Berkeley Determination
- Sewer Lateral Compliant
Additional Showings by Appointment with the Listing Agent